(1) The material of the box of the distribution box and the switch box should generally be steel plate or insulating plate, but wood material should not be used.
(2) The electric box and switch box should be installed with positive and firm ends, and should not be inverted or skewed. The vertical distance between the lower bottom of the fixed distribution box and the switch box and the ground shall be greater than or equal to 1.3m and less than or equal to 1.5m; the vertical distance between the lower part of the mobile distribution box and the switch box and the ground shall be greater than or equal to 0.6m. Less than or equal to 1.5m.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to connect with the power cord of the high and low voltage power distribution cabinet.
(4) The distance between the electrical boxes should not be too far. The distance between the distribution box and the switch box shall not exceed 30m. The horizontal distance between the switch box and the stationary power equipment should not exceed 3m.
(5) Each electrical equipment should have its own dedicated switch box. Each electrical equipment on the construction site shall have its own dedicated switch box, and it must meet the requirements of “one machine, one brake, one leakage”. It is strictly forbidden to directly control two or more electrical equipment (including sockets) with the same switch electrical appliance.
A leakage protector must be installed in the switch box. The rated leakage current should be no more than 30mA, and the leakage action time should be no more than 0.1s.
(6) In order to ensure that no danger occurs, the distribution box door should be equipped with locks. It is not allowed to attach or plug in other temporary electrical equipment in the distribution box and switch box. It is strictly forbidden to place debris in the switch box.